Increase the productivity knowledge of your organization by learning the Microsoft 365 Cloud suite. Become more productive by using modern collaboration and productivity tools with the many tools provided with the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Microsoft Teams trainings help participants learn how to communicate with each other through instant messaging, voice and video calls, and share files and other resources with their team members. Participants also learn how to use the platform to collaborate on documents and projects using apps and integrations within Teams. This can include creating and editing documents within Teams, accessing and sharing files from OneDrive or SharePoint, or integrating with other communication and collaboration tools.
- Microsoft Planner trainings help participants learn how to create plans, which are essentially projects or initiatives that need to be completed. Within each plan, users can create tasks, assign them to team members, set due dates, and track progress. Users can also add comments, attachments, and labels to tasks to provide additional context and information. Participants also learn how they can access their plans and tasks from any device and collaborate with team members in real-time, providing visibility into the status of tasks and projects.
- Microsoft OneNote trainings help participants learn how to create notes in various formats, including text, images, audio, and video, and organize them into notebooks, sections, and pages. Participants also learn how to tag and label notes, create to-do lists, and search for specific content within their notes, as well as access their notes from any device with an internet connection, making it easy to capture and retrieve information on the go.
- Microsoft OneDrive trainings help participants learn how to store and share files and folders online, accessed from any device with an internet connection. Participants learn the many OneDrive features, including file synchronization, version control, and sharing controls that allow users to manage their files and share them with others.
- Microsoft Power Automate trainings help participants learn how to create workflows that automate repetitive tasks and processes, such as data collection, approval processes, and notifications. Participants also learn how Workflows can be triggered and the variety of pre-built templates and connectors to various applications and services, making it easy for users to create and customize workflows based on their specific needs.
- Microsoft Bookings training courses educate users on how to optimize appointment scheduling efficiently. They offer the tools to easily manage reservations, promote communication with customers and synchronize calendars transparently. Additionally, it emphasizes seamless integration with Outlook, Teams, and other Microsoft applications, ensuring smooth workflow.
- Microsoft Outlook Web App trainings help participants learn to access their Outlook data from any web-enabled device, making it easy to stay connected and manage their information on the go. Participants also lern the OWA features, including email organization, message filtering, and a calendar that allows users to schedule appointments and meetings, as well as how it integrates with services, such as OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Microsoft Viva trainings help participants of an organization enhance employee engagement, wellbeing, and productivity. It is composed of four modules that help employees' connectivity - Viva Connections, Viva Insights, Viva Learning, and Viva Topics.
Additional available trainings:
Eccentrix is always offering live classes. A superior experience is therefore maintained with our presentation platform and our certified instructors, making the holding of our courses completely interactive and dynamic.