FREE attendance to the Cybersecurity Awareness for Users training for 20 participants from your organization
Eccentrix is pleased to offer the Cybersecurity Awareness for Users (CS8525) training program as a complementary course (free of charge) for participants attending many of our Cybersecurity and cyberdefense and Information Security courses.
It allows a free of attendance of 20 participants from your organization per individual enrollment (one participant) to the following trainings:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv12) (EC6154)
- Certified Network Defender (CNDv2) (EC6156)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master Bootcamp (EC6171)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) (CS8527)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (CS8502)
- CISSP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) (CS8503)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (CS8528)
- Cybersecurity Bootcamp (CS8524)
This offer is cumulative - you can register many participants to the same courses above and still take advantage of this benefit for all your personnel. For example, two enrollements in the mentioned trainings above give you the ability to have 40 participants attend our free course!
How to take advantage of this benefit
This benefit is included in your enrollment directly when signing up for a course. The Exclusives section details the free training that is offered:
Upon completion of an applicable training, the details regarding the date and the time will be provided.
Are you looking for a solution allowing unlimited trainings from our confirmed training calendar?