Cybersecurity Bootcamp (CS8524)
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp training is a two-course package that includes the most important topics on information security. The CEH training provides technical knowledge on securing network infrastructures, while the CISSP training is oriented towards information security and management. Both courses prepare you for the prestigious Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified Information Systems Security Professional certifications.
A preferential rate (-15%) applies to the regular cost for non-profit organizations, as well as the government sector. In addition, you can benefit from additional advantages through a corporate agreement when you need to train several people or teams in your company. Contact us for details.
May 8 2023
June 12 2023
July 24 2023
September 11 2023
10 days / 70 hours
On site / Virtual classroom
Minimum no. of participants: 5
10 days / 70 hours
Price on request
English or French
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv12) (CS6154)
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since the introduction of C|EH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community. C|EH v12 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today. The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and the original core mission of C|EH remain valid and relevant today: “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.”
C|EH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident. C|EH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across every ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to perform the job of an ethical hacker. You will be exposed to an entirely different posture towards the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (CS8502)
This course complements your knowledge and experience in large-scale information security. It expands your knowledge by browsing the eight domains defined by the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for information security professionals. The training offers an approach based on the use of a corporate security process, while also being the preparation tool for CISSP certification.
CISSP Certification is a highly-rated cybersecurity certification in the world of today's technology and security. This remains because the organization (ISC) ² is constantly improving content through the engagement of industry experts, ensuring that the material and issues remain relevant despite the current turbulence and changes in the security field. In defining the eight CBK domains, an industry standard has been developed and CISSP training is exploiting all of them. The skills and knowledge you will get from this course will help you to understand these eight areas. It will establish credibility and success for every professional in the field of information security.
- Common benefits
- FREE attendance to the Cybersecurity Awareness for Users (CS8525) training for 20 participants from your organization
- The course attendance is transferable - it is possible to enroll a different participant for each training
- One year access to the class recording
- One year subscription to the CodeRed platform containing thousands of cybersecurity videos
- Course material accessible in electronic format
- Practice exams questions
- Certificates of attendance
- CEHv12 exclusives:
- ELITE package including:
- A voucher with UNLIMITED retakes for the Knowledge exam
- EC-Council Engage - a "capture the flag" mission available following your training
- EC-Council Compete - access to a global competition with new challenges on a monthly basis
- 180 days access to the lab environment after class
- Knowledge of the operation of client and server operating systems (file systems, permissions, Windows security, Linux, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of network protocols, for example TCP / IP.
- General notions of server roles and services present in a network.
- Experience or equivalent certifications Network +, Security +, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, SCNP, CCNP, RHCE, LCE, CNE, SSCP, GIAC, CISA, or CISM.
Contact us for more information on pricing::
130, King Street West, Suite 1800
Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3