Cyber Defense Specialist
The Cyber Defense Specialist works on designing solutions to reduce cyber threats. This role is essential in understanding computer attack methodologies. It aims to perform maneuvers which will aim to identify the level of vulnerabilities in the organization and to associate the right countermeasures with the failures found.
The cyber defense specialist may also be required to carry out incident analysis and identification activities. This is in order to identify the source and understand how these could have occurred in the environment using highly specialized tools.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Discover the methodology of a computer attack - from reconnaissance to data exfiltration;
- Know the means of cyber defense, in particular the concrete measures to stop a threat;
- Identify best practices in implementing the organizational and technical security program;
- Simulate computer attacks in order to discover system failures;
- Detect and perform data analysis to identify the source of an attack;
- Implement a continuity and continuous data protection strategy.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- EC-Council CEH, CND, LPT, CHFI, CSA, CPENT, ECIH, ECES, CTIA, EDRP;
- CompTIA CySA+.