Systems and Networks Specialist
The Systems and Networks Specialist is responsible for installing, configuring and on-going management of technologies in the enterprise. This applies to hardware solutions (servers, switches and network switches), as well as software solutions (operating systems, programs, protocols, etc.). It is a critical responsibility without which a company would struggle to execute its business processes.
The below trainings aim in particular to:
- Enhance your knowledge of the assured maintenance of the physical and software IT infrastructure in place;
- Propose improvements aimed at better exploiting the functionalities and achieving greater system resilience;
- Implement virtualization solutions to optimize hardware performance and facilitate management;
- Deploy a unified systems maintenance platform, dedicated to computers, mobile devices and servers;
- Perform co-existence with cloud computing environments, in particular with Microsoft solutions;
- Introduce the principles of security, an essential element in the administration of modern systems.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- Microsoft Azure Certified;
- Microsoft 365 Certified;
- Cisco CCNA;
- CompTIA Network+, Server+, Linux+...