The Project Manager plays the main role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects. He uses a range of tools including methodologies and software to keep track of tasks and optimize the return on resources and time to complete the project.
Different methodologies helping to manage the execution of tasks and ensure follow-up with the parties involved can be used, but also for other objectives, such as identifying risks, profitability, time issues, quality of delivery and several other factors.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Identify the complete management cycle of a project;
- Optimize the performance of IT services, in connection with good practices and project management;
- Define good practices and good means of monitoring;
- Become familiar with the essential components, such as planning, schedule, costs, supplies, changes and transitions, etc.;
- Understand the use of Microsoft Project, a project tracking tool.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- CompTIA Project+