Azure is Microsoft's public cloud hosting and resource management solution. Our proposed training paths educate participants on the possibilities of using Azure as a platform (PaaS) or as an infrastructure (IaaS), including:
- Azure Developer trainings teach participants how to develop cloud-based applications and services using powerful Azure services, tools, and frameworks. An Azure developer can design, develop, and integrate applications with Azure services, as well as deal with security and compliance, and application monitoring and troubleshooting using common tools, such as 'Azure Monitor and Azure Log Analytics.
- DevOps Azure trainings introduce a cloud-based platform for software development and delivery, providing a suite of services for application development, testing, and deployment. DevOps provides tools to help teams plan, track, and collaborate on software development projects, as well as automate the building, testing, and deployment of software applications.
- Azure Architect trainings involve designing and implementing cloud-based solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. Participants will learn how to define business requirements and translate them into technical architecture designs that leverage Azure services and tools. It is about learning how to design cloud solutions in Azure services, create technical architecture documentation, provide support to Azure teams, take care of security and performance, as well as cost optimization hosting in Azure.
- Azure administrator and support trainings teach participants how to manage and maintain Microsoft Azure cloud computing services. An Azure administrator is responsible for configuring and managing Azure services, monitoring and troubleshooting Azure-based solutions, and ensuring Azure resource security and compliance.
- Azure data scientist trainings teach participants how to use data science techniques and tools to solve business problems and create value for organizations using the Microsoft Azure platform. Knowledge of designing and implementing machine learning models and other data-driven solutions using Azure services and tools.
- Azure SQL trainings teach participants how to manage and maintain Azure SQL Database services on the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform. Azure SQL Database is a fully managed relational database service that enables organizations to deploy, manage, and scale SQL databases in the cloud. Participants will learn about setting up and managing Azure SQL Database instances and databases, as well as optimizing database performance, security, compliance, and high availability of Azure SQL Database instances and databases .
- Azure AI (artificial intelligence) trainings teach participants the set of cloud-based services and tools provided by Microsoft Azure to create, deploy and manage AI models and solutions. Azure AI includes a wide range of services and tools for various AI scenarios, such as natural language processing, computer vision, predictive analytics, and machine learning.
Overall, our Azure courses prepare for many highly recognized technology certifications. Become Microsoft Azure Associate/Microsoft Azure Expert/Microsoft Azure Specialty certified by passing the certification exams for which our training courses provide complete preparation.
Eccentrix is always offering live classes. A superior experience is therefore maintained with our presentation platform and our certified instructors, making the holding of our courses completely interactive and dynamic.