Cloud Security Specialist
The Cloud Security Specialist is responsible for setting up a security program to protect the information located on the organization's servers, but also in a public cloud computing environment or shared with several other organizations.
This role is critical, as cloud expansion brings new challenges, so an organization-compliant strategy must be implemented. In addition, the cloud security specialist can design the security of networks, databases, or any other service depending on the plan and the cloud computing subscription chosen by the company.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Understand the essentials of cloud computing security with Azure;
- Design, plan a technology infrastructure in a cloud computing environment;
- Know the tools and possible solutions to ensure compliance and adherence to company policies in cloud computing mode;
- Become familiar with security tools in PaaS and IaaS mode;
- Identify solutions used to monitor, analyze and detect incidents;
- Discover best practices to avoid issues specific to cloud computing (legal, vendor lock-in, etc.).
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- Microsoft Certified;
- EC-Council CCSE;