Information Security Manager
The Information Security Manager is responsible for setting up a company information security program, affecting several areas (organizational, physical, logical security, etc.).
The manager coordinates the application of the strategies and policies designed. The role employs methodologies and practices to reduce risks, but also to ensure the organization's compliance with laws, as well as industry standards (ISO, PCI-DSS, etc.). The role can be led to intervene directly in a more technical way during the identification practices of the organization's vulnerabilities.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Become familiar with good practices to reduce risks;
- Introduce the possibilities and ways to deploy policies, procedures, standards, etc. through the organization;
- Verify organizational compliance;
- Perform technical audits on the security of the company's network;
- Recognize possible cyber defense countermeasures.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP;
- CompTIA PenTest+;
- CompTIA CASP+.