The Cloud Developer designs solutions on a public cloud platform. This platform offers him the choice of the type of application to be built, as well as various integration parameters with existing solutions.
The developer collaborates with peers on a centralized development platform from which code can be run remotely to test functionality before release. Depending on the project, the developer may be required to design Web applications, as well as applications to be deployed on specialized systems.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Learn software solution development practices in Microsoft cloud computing;
- Introduce notions relating to DevOps processes and practices;
- Become familiar with process automation tools, such as Power Automate RPA;
- Understand the operation and integration of the tools of the Power Platform suite to develop solutions;
- Create applications that can integrate with Microsoft 365 thanks to the APIs designed in the SaaS solution;
- Master the essential notions on the development of specialized IoT applications.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- Microsoft Azure Certified
- Microsoft 365 Certified