The Cloud Architect is responsible for planning, designing and implementing a suite of solutions that can serve the needs of the company at different levels, particularly on the infrastructure and application development side. This role is essential in keeping cloud solutions well aligned with organizational needs.
The architect can also deploy cloud computing solutions in SaaS mode and configure them so that they integrate well with a hybrid work environment, that is to say in cases when workloads are distributed between a work environment in local server mode and with a public cloud subscription.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Implement a computing environment corresponding to real business scenarios;
- Design solutions in development mode by following DevOps methodologies or with the PowerPlatform suite;
- Introduce networking and cloud and hybrid communication;
- Plan the deployment of common productivity services, such as email and communication.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- Microsoft Azure Certified;
- Microsoft 365 Certified.