Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based suite of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications. It is designed to help businesses manage various aspects of their operations, including sales, marketing, customer service, finance, supply chain management, and more.
Participants to our Microsoft Dynamics 365 trainings learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides businesses with a full suite of tools that can be customized and integrated to meet their specific needs. The suite includes various applications such as:
- Dynamics 365 Sales: Dynamics 365 Sales is a comprehensive sales management tool that can help businesses streamline their sales processes, improve collaboration between teams, and gain insight into their sales performance.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service: Dynamics 365 Customer Service offers a variety of features including case management, knowledge management, service level management, self-service portals, and Microsoft 365 integration capabilities.
- Dynamics 365 Finance: Dynamics 365 Finance provides features such as financial management, procurement and sourcing, project management, cash flow management, and Business intelligence and reporting.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management provides inventory management, warehouse management, transportation management, production planning and quality management features for the organization.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central: Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive ERP solution that can help small and medium-sized businesses improve their financial and operational management, increase productivity, and make informed business decisions.
These applications work together seamlessly, enabling businesses to streamline operations, improve customer engagement, and drive growth. The suite enables businesses to gain valuable insights into their operations and customer interactions, accessible through the cloud and from anywhere, on any device.
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 courses prepare for many highly recognized technology certifications. Become Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales/Associate/Expert certified by passing the certification exams for which our training courses provide complete preparation.
Eccentrix is always offering live classes. A superior experience is therefore maintained with our presentation platform and our certified instructors, making the holding of our courses completely interactive and dynamic.