Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) (EC6165)
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional-level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional-level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
A preferential rate (-15%) applies to the regular cost for non-profit organizations, as well as the government sector. In addition, you can benefit from additional advantages through a corporate agreement when you need to train several people or teams in your company. Contact us for details.
3 days / 21 hours
Minimum no. of participants: 5
3 days / 21 hours
Price on request
English or French
Module 1: Introduction to Threat Intelligence
Module 2: Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
Module 3: Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
Module 4: Data Collection and Processing
Module 5: Data Analysis
Module 6: Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
- One year access to the class recording
- 180 days access to the lab environment after class
- One voucher to take the exam online
- One year subscription to the CodeRed platform containing thousands of cybersecurity videos
- Course material accessible in electronic format
- Official EC-Council Certificate of Attendance
- Preparing for the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst certification
- Cost: 0$ (included in your training)
- Online with EC-Council Exam Center
- 50 questions with multiple choices
- Duration: 2 hours
- All details...
Contact us for more information on pricing::
130, King Street West, Suite 1800
Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3