Analyst and Technical Support
The role of Analyst and Technical Support includes the execution of tasks related to the maintenance of an IT infrastructure. This role is also essential to carry out diagnostics, detection and escalation of incidents in time to avoid service disruptions or data loss.
Sometimes, the analyst will also be led to perform security investigations and perform preventive activities in risk mitigation.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Develop an effective problem solving methodology;
- Identify and configure physical components on servers and workstations;
- Introduce good practices in the management of information systems;
- Define the essential notions of information security, as well as learn the use of some common tools;
- Raise the level of workstation management with solutions allowing better analysis of the state of these systems.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals, A+, Server+, Security+;
- Microsoft 365 Certified;
- EC-Council CCT, CTIA.