The Virtualization Specialist is responsible for planning, installing, configuring and maintaining enterprise or/and cloud virtualization solutions.
This role decides according to the needs of the organization the type of virtualization to use, that is to say the virtualization of servers, applications, networks and storage.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Introduce the virtualization of different loads in a managed data center or cloud computing context;
- Manage PaaS and IaaS loads in Microsoft Azure cloud computing;
- Become familiar with virtualization tools, such as VMware vCenter or Hyper-V solutions;
- Understand how a Microsoft hybrid virtualization infrastructure works;
- Learn to diagnose and solve problems related to virtualization;
- Recognize the possibilities of setting up a remote desktop virtualization infrastructure with Azure.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- Microsoft Azure Certified