Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFIv10) (EC6157)
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) course delivers the security discipline of digital forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. CHFI is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios and the course enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience with various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carryout a computer forensic investigation leading to prosecution of perpetrators.
The CHFI certification will give participates (Law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.) the necessary skills to perform an effective digital forensics investigation.
CHFI presents a methodological approach to computer forensics including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence.
5 days / 35 hours
Minimum no. of participants: 5
5 days / 35 hours
Price on request
English or French
Module 1: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
Module 2: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
Module 3: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
Module 4: Data Acquisition and Duplication
Module 5: Defeating Anti-forensics Techniques
Module 6: Windows Forensics
Module 7: Linux and Mac Forensics
Module 8: Network Forensics
Module 9: Investigating Web Attacks
Module 10: Dark Web Forensics
Module 11: Database Forensics
Module 12: Cloud Forensics
Module 13: Investigating Email Crimes
Module 14: Malware Forensics
Module 15: Mobile Forensics
Module 16: IoT Forensics
- One year access to the class recording
- 180 days access to the lab environment after class
- One voucher to take the exam online
- One year subscription to the CodeRed platform containing thousands of cybersecurity videos
- Course material accessible in electronic format
- Official EC-Council Certificate of Attendance
- Knowledge of the operation of client and server operating systems (file systems, permissions, Windows security, Linux, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of network protocols, for example TCP / IP.
- General notions of server roles and services present in a network.
- Preparing for the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator certification
- Exam code: 312-49
- Cost: $0 (included in your training)
- Online with EC-Council Exam Center
- 150 questions with multiple choices
- Duration: 4 hours
- All details...
Contact us for more information on pricing::
130, King Street West, Suite 1800
Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3