Automating Your Work with Microsoft Office 365 Power Automate (MA3883)
This course builds on the foundational knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 online apps and takes a deeper look at the other apps beyond Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The power of automating your work processes is introduced in Power Automate, with students using the built-in templates as a starting point.
A preferential rate (-15%) applies to the regular cost for non-profit organizations, as well as the government sector. In addition, you can benefit from additional advantages through a corporate agreement when you need to train several people or teams in your company. Contact us for details.
The training plan below can be modified (content or duration) according to the needs of your company.
- Navigate Power Automate Interface
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Flow Templates
- How to Navigate Power Automate App
- Navigating in Power Automate
- Create and Share a Flow
- Flow Creation
- Components of a Flow
- Dynamic Content
- The Flow Page
- Microsoft Power Automate Mobile App
- How to Create and Work with Flows
- Creating and Editing a Flow
- Course material accessible in electronic format
- Certificate of attendance (on request)
Contact us for more information on pricing::
130, King Street West, Suite 1800
Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3